Dan, You Need to Post!

Dan is a busy man. Yet I tell him to care more about his blog. He has valuable
stuff to say. I have near spiritual conversations with him on a daily basis
(such as “Dude, that client is such an $%^#@*!&”
and “Tables? Who said tables? Did he just say tables?” You know,
the real stuff.) He’s a smart guy — his design and CSS skills electrify
me every day. One word: fucking impressive (ermmm, that’s two).

So today is now officialy “Dan-needs-to-post-day”. Show him your
love. Tell him you miss him. Whatever, make sure he posts something —
anything. Here is what we will do: post comments and let your voice be heard! He needs to know you care about him (he is a sensible guy and has feelings
too, really!) So, make this happen! I trust you.

This item was posted by dhilhorst on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

13 comments on “Dan, You Need to Post!”

1. Posted by Roman on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

*starts chanting..* “DAN! DAN! DAN!”

2. Posted by Didier Hilhorst on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Wow, that was fast. I was about to comment myself. So here we go: “Dan, the man! Dan the man! Dan the woman!… oops… Dan the man!”.

3. Posted by Justin Goodlett on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Didier is sooooo right! C’mon Dan! I’ve anxious to hear some words of wisdom…or just maybe a little something about those clients who demand tables! We all do miss ya! Now, let’s get to it. Aight!!!!! Lates!*

*I’ve adopted this phrase “Lates” from Didier. Hope you don’t mind. It makes me feel cool! ;)

4. Posted by Andy Budd on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Dan who? I thought this site was run by a guy called Didier?

5. Posted by Ryan Brill on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Yeah, Dan, come on and bring it!

6. Posted by Ben Scofield on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Aw, I bet Dan doesn’t have anything interesting to say anyway, the poser.

</reverse type=”psychology”>

7. Posted by Mike on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Imagine this blog as a barbershop duo, and you’ve been missing practice for a few weeks now. Would you let your choir-mates down like that in real life? :)

8. Posted by Ian on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Missing Dan’s posts.

9. Posted by Amit Karmakar on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Dan who? LOL

10. Posted by Didier Hilhorst on Friday, March 19th, 2004.

Justin: I actually got the term “lates” from Dan himself. He started it all. He’s the master pimp. He’s ubercool. I’m just a dawg trying to keep it real. Bo!

11. Posted by Andrew on Saturday, March 20th, 2004.

That Dan is one fine piece of man meat… wait did I just say that?

12. Posted by Jack on Sunday, March 21st, 2004.

Maybe Dan just forgot his MT login.

13. Posted by Scrivs on Tuesday, March 23rd, 2004.

Come on now people. We all know that Dan is working on “the book” that is going to published RSN (Real Soon Now). Just give him some time while Didier soaks up the spotlight.

Didier: You do know your 15 minutes of fame will be up once Dan gets back and see the madness that you have created :-P